Nail Stain Remover
Tuesday in Love Nail Stain Remover allows you to easily scrub away stains to give your nails a healthy clean shine.
Some colors can stain nails due to a chemical reaction between the colorant and the nail plate. This reaction is hard to predict because it doesn't happen for everybody and for every color.
Size - 10 ml
- Wipe down your nails with nail polish remover (on a cotton swab). Be sure that all traces of nail polish are cleaned off your nail first.
- Using a clean toothbrush apply a generous amount of the Stain Remover to the brush. Using small circular motions gently scrub each nail for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water and soap.
- Dry off nails and repeat if needed.
- Depending on how long your nails have been stained for, it may require several applications to fully remove the stains.
It's also recommended to use our Tuesday in Love Water Permeable Basecoat to prevent staining and keep your nail polish lasting longer.
Warning: Avoid contact with open wounds or breaks in the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest.
Ingredients: Water, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulphate, hydrogen peroxide, disodium pyrophosphate, peppermint oil, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin.