In the selection process, only healthy hair is selected. Each strand of the hair is handpicked to ensure that the cuticles are aligned in one direction. Each strand of hair is handled with the utmost care to maintain the youth and livelihood of the hair.
Having the cuticle aligned eliminates all harsh chemical treatments that typically cause tangles and breakage. Having this, eliminating harsh chemical treatments, the hair remains thicker, stronger, and healthier. This is how our hair stays smooth, bouncy, maintenance-free, tangle-free, naturally lustrous, long lasting, and easy to curl.
Ovik’s VIRGIN HAIR IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET.
- Each 3.5-4 oz bundle is collected carefully from one single donor.
- 100% virgin human hair, no processing , and no chemicals, dyes, or silicone coatings
- All cuticles are intact, and aligned in one direction. This ensures minimal shedding and no tangles. Also, sophisticated weft design keeps the hair shed free & tangle free.
- Comes in a natural wave pattern
- You can straighten, curl, and color this hair
- Will last 1 year or more with proper care.
- Can be colored and straightened.
- Naturally wet & wavy and can be straightened with flat iron and simply wash for a natural curl pattern.
Suggestions for ordering: If you order 16” or shorter, we suggest that you purchase 2 bundles of hair for a full installation. If you’re ordering 18″ or longer , we strongly suggest that you order 3 bundles for proper fullness. For extra voluminous hairstyles, we suggest you purchase 3-4 bundles. When dying hair, use 20 to 40 volume peroxide to develop the color. Excessively using higher volume will potentially damage the hair. We recommend that you use our weft sealer for extra protection against shedding.
Hair Care Instructions:
Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave.
Use gently running water and do not rub vigorously. First, detangle the hair, afterwards wash the hair with lukewarm water.
We recommend using a mild, sulfate-free detangling shampoo and a nourishing conditioner. Leave the conditioner in for at least 5 minutes. Then rinse, letting lukewarm water run through the hair downward.
Pat dry with towel. When combing, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root. When removing, always consult your professional beautician
We recommend air drying or low-heat drying. Never wrap your damp hair in a towel
TREAT IT AS YOU WOULD YOUR OWN HAIR
With proper care, unprocessed/ virgin human hair will last a long time. Hair will remain undamaged by avoiding frequent use of excessive heat, dyeing or perm chemicals.
PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS
- By following proper dyeing and perming methods, successful results can be achieved.
- As with all hair types, naturally dark hair achieves different dyeing results than naturally lighter hair.
- For best results, consult with your professional hairstylist; test only with a small portion of hair before coloring or perming the entire bundle of hair.